3ART Technologies
2020-06-14T20:39:20Z
I want to reduce the quantity and remove the item from the cart through the serverside script. Can you please inform me which class and method fulfils this requirement
3ART Technologies
2020-06-14T22:35:36Z
Hi i got the way to update the cart

// create a reference to the Hotcakes store
var HccApp = HccAppHelper.InitHccApp();
// get an instance of the product to add
var p = HccApp.CatalogServices.Products.Find(bvin);
// create a reference to the current shopping cart
Order currentCart = HccApp.OrderServices.EnsureShoppingCart();
try
{
foreach (LineItem lineItem in currentCart.Items)
{
if (lineItem.ProductId.ToString() == bvin.ToString())
{
if (Convert.ToInt32(qty) == 0)
{
currentCart.Items.Remove(lineItem);
HccApp.CalculateOrderAndSave(currentCart);
}
else
{
lineItem.Quantity = lineItem.Quantity - 1;
HccApp.CalculateOrderAndSave(currentCart);
}
}
}

}
catch
{

}

FillipYang
2021-08-25T11:37:37Z
https://mobilunity.com/b...developers-or-ukrainian/  .Due to the enormous rise in popularity of the outsourcing practices any Bulgaria software organization is getting huge loads of customers nowadays. Today a Bulgarian software organization can without much of a stretch make a contest for an outsourcing organization Poland. As we discussed previously, there are nearly 250 organizations that provide such services on this current country's territory.One of the greatest advantages of outsourcing to Bulgarian organizations is the size of assessments that one would need to pay for doing such business there. Bulgaria is the second country in Europe that has such low assessments, according to the furthest down the line research.Due to the multilingualism of Bulgarian developers, their professional attitude towards their positions and every one of the necessary certifications – this country is outstanding amongst other outsourcing destinations now. To certain organizations' perspective, even Hungary outsourcing slacks behind.Speaking of abilities of Bulgarian developers, you can be sure, that they have every one of the necessary ones to perform at the very pinnacle of their capacities while working on your project.
  • Sign-up for the Hotcakes Community Newsletter: