3ART Technologies
2019-07-06T13:20:01Z
Hi
Can any one tell me which API function returning the promotion products information

Regards
Will Strohl
2019-07-06T19:42:28Z
Originally Posted by: RB 

Can any one tell me which API function returning the promotion products information

What information are you specifically hoping to see returned? Maybe an example could help. ๐Ÿ™‚
Will Strohl, Upendo Ventures
Hotcakes Cloud  | Get Support  | Code Support 
Official Cloud & Support provider for Hotcakes
3ART Technologies
2019-07-13T15:11:24Z
Originally Posted by: Will Strohl 

Originally Posted by: RB 

What information are you specifically hoping to see returned? Maybe an example could help. :)

I already read the list of promotion items by sql table thanks
Will Strohl
2019-07-25T18:05:46Z
I wouldn't recommend directly querying the database in any third-party application. The database is never part of the API and is subject to breaking changes during any and all upgrades.

When this happens, it not only makes the application look bad, but oftentimes also the developer(s) involved - causing the organization to question why they used either in the first place. This scenario becomes dangerous and costly very quickly for all parties.

Alternatively, it's always better to use whatever API options are available.
3ART Technologies
2020-05-12T22:09:28Z
I already change it from the db to the API it's by the help of the following code and it's working fine thanks

var HccApp = HccAppHelper.InitHccApp();
var all_featuredProducts = HccApp.CatalogServices.Products.FindFeatured(1, 50000);
var listResult = all_featuredProducts.AsEnumerable().OrderByDescending(i => i.CreationDateUtc).Take(3).ToList();
Will Strohl
2020-05-13T15:19:45Z
Awesome. Thanks for the update! ๐Ÿ™‚
  • Sign-up for the Hotcakes Community Newsletter: