BrentW
  •  BrentW
  • 63% (Friendly)
  • Member Topic Starter
2020-05-25T07:17:20Z
I have added images to products and the file uploader seems to add a red pixel into the image in the bottom right hand corner

red pixel

red pixel
Will Strohl
2020-05-27T17:20:54Z
That's interesting. I've never seen this before. Do you see this in a "private" or "incognito" window as well?
Will Strohl, Upendo Ventures
Hotcakes Cloud  | Get Support  | Code Support 
Official Cloud & Support provider for Hotcakes
BrentW
  •  BrentW
  • 63% (Friendly)
  • Member Topic Starter
2020-05-29T13:33:56Z
It is visible in private windows as well -

The red pixel is added to the image when it is added to the product

UserPostedImage

BrentW
  •  BrentW
  • 63% (Friendly)
  • Member Topic Starter
2020-05-29T13:51:04Z
Here is what happens when you add an additional image

UserPostedImage
Will Strohl
2020-06-03T17:53:45Z
That's odd. I can't think of anything in Hotcakes that would do this. This is why I asked about incognito, because this appears to be environmental in some way. I'm thinking first of browser plugin(s), but then anything else about the website implementation itself (other extensions, handlers, etc).
Reto Cossalter
2020-06-05T09:56:19Z
It seems you have not correctly licensed Image Resizer: https://stackoverflow.co...72/image-appears-red-dot 
This happens if you enable a plugin that is not part of the "Essential Edition" https://imageresizing.net/plugins/editions/free 
Will Strohl
2020-06-09T18:23:56Z
The Image Resizer feature has been implemented in Hotcakes for years and I've never heard of this happening before. I'm guessing you're also using another module that has installed a newer version of Image Resizer. The version that currently is included in Hotcakes is 3.4.2.
  • Sign-up for the Hotcakes Community Newsletter: